To stay united and updated about this process of getting to One Mission Society, what's happening throughout this support-raising journey, and where I am in the meantime!




Friday, March 11, 2011

Leaving

(written Tuesday)

"For I am the Lord, your God,
who takes hold of your right hand
and says to you, "Do not fear;
I will help you."  -Isaiah 41:13

I'm leaving DC now for Brussels, and I am excited!  Thank you so much for your prayers and encouragement.  I have felt SO supported in getting ready for this trip.  Thank you so much to those of you who have stopped and prayed with me or for me in the last few days. I'm so glad you're a part of this journey with me!

I really can't believe how calm and at peace I've felt—and that's how I can tell you've been praying, because if it was in my own strength, I'd be freaking out.

A couple of things that have encouraged me…

I read this in the prayer sheet I edited Monday morning:

"We will never be satisfied with knowing about God…we are satisfied only with our experience of God."  -Charles Price

And this, Psalm 62: 11-12a:

"One thing God has spoken,
two things have I heard:
that you, O God, are strong,
and that you, O Lord, are loving."

I'm excited to see how He will allow me to experience Him and those He loves. Please keep praying!

No comments:

Post a Comment